From now on all unit tests are passing on all important and modern php branches:
* 5.3.x (last tested on 5.3.28)
* 5.4.x (last tested on 5.4.31)
* 5.5.x (last tested on 5.5.18)
* 5.6 (tested on 5.6.0RC3, but I’m sure nothing big will be changed in release)
* HHVM 3.2
Important note is that HHVM is really faster when running with common website.
I see about 50% of speedup gain on real YF-based project.
* YF travis-ci (5 php branches tested too): https://travis-ci.org/yfix/yf
* YF drone.io: https://drone.io/github.com/yfix/yf/latest
From now on rewrite module methods are fully covered by unit tests.
New areas fixed and tested:
* correct_protocol() – bugfixed and covered now, ensures correct protocol for given link (http or https)
* rewrite_replace_links() – accepts string, find internal links and rewrite them all, depending on settings
* get_unique_links() – find framework/project links, skipping all other
* main()->USE_ONLY_HTTPS – force use HTTPS everywhere
* main()->HTTPS_ENABLED_FOR – selected HTTPS usage array of patterns,
now also supports closures as array values, not only patterns
Patterns automatically enclosed into ‘@’.$pattern.’@ims’
You can see details and examples of usage here: